Roofing services we offer
Our services are focused on new roofs and re-roofing backed up by both a workmanship and manufacturer’s warranty.
- Re-roofing: Installing a new roof where a previous roof system has failed. System failures can be due to numerous factors: age, severe weather, poor workmanship, defective materials, improper specifications, abuse and poor maintenance.
- New roofs: The design and building of a roof for a brand new building. This includes the installation of insulation material and gutters.
- Heritage: Finding solutions and the right material for new roofs, alterations or additions to existing roofs within the Heritage requirements.
- Facade and interior cladding: High quality of materials for both the in- and outside of your house.
- Our service offering is South African based (National Roofing) and local(Roofing Cape Town)
Materials we recommend
Rohde Roofing’s materials of choice are high quality, long-lasting clay tiles, zinc and copper sheets.
Clay tiles can withstand the natural climatic elements and actually improve with exposure. The colourfastness of the tiles sees them weather and mellow with age, but never fade as with concrete tiles. It’s durability further enables clay tiles to easily outlast concrete tiles by several decades.
Zinc is prevented from rusting thanks to a natural patina generated by atmospheric influences on the surface of the zinc once exposed to the environment. This self-healing patina mends unsightly surface damage. Resistance to intensive sunlight further fights fading, helping zinc roofs last up to four times as long as steel roofs.
Copper generates a similar protection against corrosion with a patina that forms over time in a reaction of the metal with air. Resulting in the greenish roofs and domes on today’s buildings, copper roofs can also last for many centuries.
Aluminum is a light-weight material, resistant to rot and rust and can be used for roofing, facade- and interior cladding.